Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Authors for summer

I haven't had much time to update this blog lately, but I am going to start finding the time! Let me take a moment to update you on authors. I'll write a separate blog tomorrow about the many other exciting cultural programs, lectures, technology, business (and much more) that we've got in store.

We have several authors visiting us this summer and lots of great prospects for the fall. the confirmed authors for fall are:

Robert Leleux, author of "Memoirs of a Beautiful Boy." Robert will be the first author in our new LGBT series. Robert is terrific. Here is a link to a Chron article http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/books/5509762.html

Laura Dave. Her new book "The Divorce Party," is being made into a major motion picture. http://www.lauradave.com/

Sarah Bird
http://www.randomhouse.com/knopf/authors/bird/
Her new novel is "Weightless"

Dayna Steele --Local Celeb with a fab new book
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Top-Learned-Success-Greatest/dp/1934812064/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207699981&sr=1-1


There are still several great things pending for both Summer and Fall. More soon!

1 comment:

Karen said...

And Sarah Bird is a Texas author--her early novels are set in Austin and San Antonio.